Are you getting married and you have almost everything ready? You have chosen to dress, church, banquet … And shoes? One mistake many brides are to leave this small and important detail for last.
So that you do not pass and enjoy all the wedding without discomfort, we recommend the following 7 tips to choose your Wedding Shoes.
Shoes is that what you’re going to walk throughout the ceremony, and besides being beautiful, must be comfortable There are plenty of models of shoes for brides, and also some ideas you need to consider before choosing.
1) First of all, choosing shoes when you already have the dress. Many people think that the dress is long and therefore the shoes do not look … a lie! Every time you get up, go up stairs, or dances will be.
2) Note heel height. If it is true that a bride usually never go flat, but we cannot come to us up with height. Always remember you have to be comfortable, so we recommend the maximum height is 7 or 8 centimeters, something you can bear and endure all day.
3) The quality is not questionable for your wedding. As have spent all the money for all the details, the shoes will not be less. Choose quality, flexibility, comfort, good stuff …Do not want to ruin your day for sore feet!
4) Forget the nuclear white! If your dress is not white whole, and has some detail of color … Dare to wear shoes to match the color, you dazzle sure!
5) Find out all varieties can wear shoes on your wedding day. There are many variants, not just the typical shoe games, today there are sandals, boots, peep-toe, high heel and low … You will have to see what your style is.
6) Use the shoes before the wedding. This council think is the most important of all. A month or 15 days before the wedding, use walking shoes at home, half an hour every day, so the shoe will mold to your foot and not suffer the effects of the new shoe wedding day.
7) Finally we suggest that if the groom is not very high, do not choose heels that exceed it.
You know, if you’ve spent a year preparing for the wedding, you do not have to neglect any detail, and less shoes.