One of the most expensive items on the list “of things to pay for marriage” is the bridal makeup.
From the simplest to the most sophisticated it is always very expensive. If I had to motivate why I could not really say it but I think it’s because of a mix between use of long-lasting products (which have a different cost from ordinary products makeup) and the experience of the makeup artist added to the evidence that you would do in months preceding the event.
The great thing about this experience is the feeling pampered and know that there is someone who thinks only in a suitable make-up to your face and the wedding dress you will wear but on the other hand, there are lots of expenses to be taken into account for the marriage and cut some are not bad at all. I believe, therefore, that two of the many cutting eligible candidates are: the groom’s shoes and makeup for the bride.
Before you begin to tell you, in my opinion, what are the 8 tips to be able to apply make-up alone will leave a ninth tip: if you know you do not get a satisfactory result, rely on an expert doing though several estimates, and games on time.
Here we are at the tips fateful…
1) First select the hairstyle because, based on how you have your hair, you can decide which part of the face value most. If, for example, you will have a lock that will cover the front you could choose to standardize face putting lips in the foreground. If, however, your hairstyle is a bun or something like that then you might focus on the look.
2) Buy a good set of brushes. They are indispensable to obtain a professional result.
The brushes are a relatively recent discovery especially in our beauty case but, in my opinion, are really the key to change the way we make up. In the set must be present the brushes: flat and inclined cut (for hard to reach areas); and pointed flat bristles (for use with concealer); Angular and swollen (for Accenture cheekbones); flat and compact (to lay the foundation); Round and fluffy kabuki (for the powder); fan (for illuminate her face with her iridescent powders); oblique cut and short bristles (for sculpting the eyebrows); sharp (to draw the lip contour); plate (for lips).
You may also like to read another article on WeddingHairstyle: Eyeliner makeup for brides
3) Prepare the skin with the treatments such as scrubs and face masks that you can do starting a few months before the event (though these treatments should be part of your routine of beauty). Treat yourself to a couple of facials and peels, deeper a couple of months before the wedding and one two weeks before so prepare the skin but having the time to make her adopt wholly because often after cleaning the skin is reddened. You will have the time to run for cover in the event of problems.
4) Follow the YouTube of beauty and makeup. You can get ideas for special tricks and above all you will discover products that you know or that you are not sure of its potential. One of the nicest things about the advent of beauty bloggers, beauty YouTube and so on is that those who were previously exclusive products for professionals in the sector are now within everyone’s reach. Many brands that were meant only for makeup artists are now accessible to all those who want to try their hand at a trick DIY (for example I think of brands like Smashbox, Urban Decay, Mac). This advice is really good for me, I follow often tutorial beauty and discovered many things that did not know and that helped me to value my face.
5) The basics are fundamental. Go into a good perfumery and ask for advice for a primer that keeps good and long facial makeup. There also need one for your eyes so that he may judge the eye shadow into the night. Another primer that you will have is for the eyelashes, the care and protection. A good lip balm is indispensable, even use it before the day of the wedding, it will serve to spread good lipstick. Take also a fixative spray to spray on makeup to fix it better.
6) Think of your wedding dress (the color, the detail, the presence of glitter or swarovski) and incriminate your color (your complexion, hair color) you get so much more clear what are the shades that best match to everything. Example: if you have an ivory dress with bright inserts and have a dark complexion episodes of cool colors that make a contrast, blurring lot. If you have fair skin you choose, colors such as brick, bronze, short, warm colors. However, if like me you’re red, you have the clear skin and you have decided to get married in pink just like I did, then use colors like plum and purple.
7) Do so many tests at home using natural light if you can, so you will have more awareness of how colors look in the sunlight. Not neglected anything in the tests, be careful as if it was every time the wedding day.
8) Take a notebook and pinned the video tutorials that you liked the most. For each test that you will write every change (it seems too but also marked how many times have tempered pencils or if you have not done). At the end make do make a picture that you will put the notebook to the appropriate date. So you can compare, over time, whichever you prefer makeup.
9) On the wedding day during the trick prepared a beauty case not too big and as you use the put them in beauty products along with brushes, hand them over to a person of your confidence that the reception will take them because the wild card is that you can make of tweaks when you want during the day.
Good! I’m done, nay I leave a tenth of advice … Enjoy it!