The Most Famous Wedding Hairstyles
The latest trends in bridal hairstyles are inspired by the most famous weddings of the last decade. Actresses, models and princesses are the inspiration for creating unique hairstyles. Whatever your mane: short, long, smooth or curly; the day of your wedding you have to manage to get the most out of your hair and in the following lines you will discover how.
Famous Wedding Bridal Hairstyles: The Key to Trends
In the most talked about weddings of recent years have seen two trends of wedding hairstyles that are always repeated, that fit well all and that manage to give prominence to the face like no other: loose melon wavy and collected low and little Structured. The famous ones that have worn these wedding hairstyles are ..
– Paulina Rubio, who was married in 2007 to Nicolas Vallejo Najera, chose for her wedding one of the most stylish yet easy-to-do wedding hairstyles: a long, undulating mane of hair. This idea was shared by model Kate Moss who appeared with a very similar style at her wedding, but with the waves a little less marked, very similar to those that Jennifer Aniston had at her wedding with Brad Pitt (2000). Patricia Conde in her still recent wedding decided for this bridal hairstyle, although in its case marked a little more the waves, achieving a slightly more formal appearance.
– Letizia Ortiz, Princess of Asturias, chose for her wedding a collection of relaxed and natural lines, quite similar to the one chosen later by Paula Echevarría at her wedding with David Bustamante.
Bridal hairstyles that make the difference
There have also been celebrities who have bet on the opposite obtaining very good results. The trends in bridal hairstyles were not their priority and instead they opted for their personal style …
– Kate Middleton, who at her wedding with William of England appeared with a smooth, much waxed mane, where every hair was in place, almost the same style of hairstyle that Cayetana Guillen Cuervo wore on her wedding day.
– Victoria of Sweden, who married Daniel Westling in 2010, opted for an impeccable and very structured collection, a little higher than those that are trend, with which his face was completely clear.
– Demi Moore, who on her wedding day with Aston Kutcher stunned her with a ballerina-inspired bow that reminded her of what Catherine Z Jones, chose for her romantic wedding with Michael Douglas.
Therefore, you can mark your aesthetic with the hairstyle: bride with a more romantic look (with waves) or with a more traditional look (collected).