Ready For Your “Yes”? Here Are The Jewels To Be Impeccable For Your Wedding
We are here, everything is ready for the day of the fateful yes. After months dedicated to the search for a dream location, witnesses, the right dress, taking care of the preparation of the wedding in every detail, finally the ceremony in which you will be the undisputed protagonist is at the door.
Everything has been arranged to be impeccable, starting from your look for which you have evaluated a thousand options until you reach the perfect one for you. But, speaking of looks: you’re sure to have made the right decision even for the jewelry to wear? Yes, because the bride’s jewelry should not be chosen lightly, since they have to take into account many factors: from the dress, to the hairstyle, to the shape of the face.
If you still have any doubts about which accessory you prefer or if you have already chosen them and you are curious to know if you have opted for the best combinations, you can find the answers you are looking for in this article.
The Perfect Wedding Jewelry
Do you want to remove criticism and bad language always ready to attack the good taste of the bride? Here are some simple rules to follow to be impeccable on the most important day of your life. Ready? Let’s start!
You may also like: Jewelry For The Bride: What To Wear On The Wedding Day?
1) No to fake jewels or jewelry accessories: Marriage is an important ceremony in which a union based on true feelings is celebrated. Therefore, it would be tacky for a bride to wear fake jewelry, reproductions of important jewels or accessories that turn out to be jewelry products.
2) Forbidden to wear rings in addition to faith: Faith must be the only ring to appear on the bride’s fingers. Even if your engagement ring has accompanied you in every moment of your life as a girlfriend it will be appropriate to give up, at least on this occasion, and prefer the essential ring par excellence that makes a woman a real bride.
3) Also forbidden to wear the watch: The watch, although small is not bulky is not well liked on the wrist of a bride because it would risk to weigh down the look. And basically … Are you really interested in knowing what time it is during one of the most important days of your life?
4) Bracelet yes, bracelet no?: Can the bride wear a bracelet? Million dollar question. Someone claims that, if small and very thin, the bracelet can be worn, but only on the right wrist to not weigh down the left hand.
Others are categorical: the wrists must be free of any accessory other than faith.
5) Less is more, that is: Do not abound: Another golden rule: do not wear complete sets.
The set is fine for a gala or an important event, but for a bride is not recommended. Choose only one piece of the set, and always prefer a sober and never heavy effect.
6) Precious stones: Among the precious stones recommended to brides there are certainly diamonds, to be used as a light to illuminate the neckline or to wear lobes as earrings to embellish the face, this stone is perfect and guarantees a sophisticated effect. They are an option to consider: they have always been a symbol of elegance and refinement, they are perfect to wear both as earrings and as a necklace: in this case the classic pearl choker is a choice that will make you go on the safe side. However, someone claims that the pearls are bearers of tears … but in this case they will surely be happy!
7) Jewels and necklines: Along with these elements, it is also appropriate to consider the neckline of the dress. If the neckline is just mentioned, the ideal is a classic choker, perhaps of pearls or white gold, avoiding dangling earrings to prefer pearls or small diamonds that will act as points of light. For a more pronounced neckline, however, you can opt for a necklace with a pendant as long as it is minimal and inconspicuous to combine with a pair of simple earrings avoiding, once again, the pendants. When the dress is taken, the neck will be left bare and you can bet on a pair of more worked earrings and, if you want, of medium length.
As always, the “rules” that we present are only small tips and nothing prevents you from practicing some little deviation of style according to your preferences and your personality!