7 tips for your wedding hairstyle
The hair and hairstyle to complete the look of a bride, making it perfect. It is an indispensable detail that cannot be left to chance; for this, we will give some tips to make your wedding hairstyle.
All brides want to be perfect from head to toe and to achieve this it is necessary to start their own head! They are dissolved or collected, the hair is an integral part of the bride’s look, therefore, must be perfect and complement the dress. Take note of our suggestions and everything goes smoothly.
1) If you have a bob-style haircut, long or short, and perhaps with bangs, do not change your look! To give a touch of glamour, more suitable to the ceremony, do not pick them up and hide the cut, but leave them loose curling its toes.
2) Hairstyle with hair up, such as a chignon, she gives each bride, regardless of the type of the hair or the color. To give an extra touch to your hairstyle, add a flower or a crown.
3) If you have little hair, or particularly fine, the ideal is to create a little ‘volume with curly. They are soft waves or more thick curly, your hairdresser will advise what is the best choice for your face and the dress you will wear.
4) For those who prefer her hair but not like very elaborate hairstyles, a tail at the nape is a very smart choice. The hair must be gathered by creating a bit ‘volume in the upper part and then terminates in the tail, slightly undulating tips.
5) The chignon high, medium, or to neck height are always a hit, especially if your dress deserves to be highlighted on the back. It is a chic and elegant solution.
6) The hair loose or semi-collected are ideal for those who marry in the open air or to a civil marriage. The hair must be perfectly groomed and polished, they are smooth or corrugated. Moreover, it is very important to add a detail, like a wreath of flowers, a headband, clip, or a flower.
7) If you have long hair, you can opt for a braid that will give you an air of romance and dreamy on the day of your wedding. In addition, a hairstyle with braids is perfect for weddings in the spring and summer.